- These terms and conditions govern your online order and purchase of goods (order) from Ibérica. By placing your order, you agree to be bound by an agreement between you and Ibérica on the following terms and conditions (Terms of Purchase). If you do not accept the Terms of Purchase, then you must not continue with your order.
- This website is intended for personal use by users who are 18 years of age or older, or for users who are under 18 years of age who have consent of their parent or guardian to use this website.
- Display of Products and Prices
- Ibérica generally expects that the products (including description, colour and other characteristics) displayed on this website are available for sale at the prices shown. However, Ibérica is not responsible if a selected item is out of stock or discontinued at the time of you placing an order. All colours of products are presented as accurately as possible. However a slight variation may occur in colour due to digital photographic processing and the different settings of an individual’s computer screen. Prices displayed are subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax) applied at the rate of 10% for purchases made within Australia. If the purchase is made outside of Australia, no GST will be charged for your order. Delivery charges will be advised once order form has been received and processed by our office.
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase the selected goods for the price (including taxes, delivery and other charges) from Ibérica. Ibérica is only bound to sell you the goods if it has accepted your order and received your payment. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including (but not limited to) the unavailability of a product, an error in the price or product description, colour or any other characteristics posted on the website, or an error in your order. We will notify you as soon as possible of any rejection or cancellation of an order by e-mail or phone using the e-mail address or number(s) provided, and will refund any monies paid using the original method received. We also reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify that an order we receive is genuine before we accept the order. We may send you an email to the address you provided acknowledging your order. Please note, however, that this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept, or have rejected or cancelled, your order, your order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and Ibérica will take place on the despatch from our warehouse to you of the ordered product. It does not take place before then, even if we have received your payment or have sent an acknowledging email.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Ibérica accepts payment by all major credits (excluding charge cards). We also accept Paypal payments. Please note that funds that need to be cleared by the bank. Once cleared funds are visible the order will be despatched.
- Security Policies and Fraud
- Ibérica takes security seriously. We use email to communicate with you. However, emails may appear to be from us but
this can be forged. If you are ever in doubt, please contact us.
- Order Processing and Delivery
- We will use reasonable efforts to process an order received within 24 hours and shipped within 48 hours subject to stock availability and subject further to the following:
Orders placed on Friday will be processed on the following Monday we do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays we do not process orders unless payment in cleared funds have been received by us. Deliveries within Australia (New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania) – estimated 3-7 working days. Deliveries to Western Australia may take up up to 10-12 days depending on delivery option selected. Deliveries outside Australia – estimated 10-25 working days. We will provide you with an estimated date for delivery and while we will use reasonable effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are indicative only. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery and will not be liable for any failure to observe any of these indicative delivery times. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address and other delivery instructions at time of order. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
It is also your responsibility to inform Ibérica if an order does not arrive. Once we are informed, we will lodge enquiries with the courier or postal service. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- Risk and Title
- Ibérica will retain title to the products you order until payment in full for those products has been received by us. However, risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to or collection by a postal or courier service from our warehouse.
- Refund Policy
- We will provide a refund or offer an exchange, credit note or offer to repair a product. Examples where this may be the case are: the product is not of merchantable quality the product is not fit for its intended purpose the product does not materially correspond with its description the product is faulty or defective at the time of delivery. Any request for refund or exchange in such circumstances can be made by contacting email@example.com or by calling +61 405162257. If the purchased product cannot be exchanged due to unavailability, we will offer an alternative product or a full refund. If a product being returned has had a fair amount of use, then we reserve the right to provide a partial refund only or to repair the product instead. Any refund will be made using the same method with which payment was received. Any request for refund or exchange be met at our sole and absolute discretion. No refund or exchange will be given for sale, promotional or discounted items.
- You must hold harmless and indemnify Ibérica from and against any third party claim against Ibérica arising from or in any way related to your breach of these Terms of Purchase. Ibérica, PO Box 193, Woonona, NSW 2517 ABN: 12 242 208 854
- International purchasers
- You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency, including without limitation, any customs duty, goods and services taxes or any value added tax imposed by the country in which the ordered product is to be delivered. For order and refund enquiries on international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree and acknowledge that we may contact you via email or phone at the address or phone number respectively provided in your order. These Terms of Purchase constitute the entire agreement between you and Ibérica and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained here. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Purchase by Ibérica will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorised officer of Ibérica.
Join our mailing list and get $10 off your next order Dismiss